A young child underwent surgery to repair a hole in his heart. The surgeon administered propofol, which is an intravenous anesthetic used for procedural sedation. During the procedure, the child decompensated and ultimately died. Counsel alleged that the defendants failed to properly administer anesthesia and otherwise failed to properly monitor the patient. The case settled for $700,000.
Navigating legal waters can be daunting, but you don't have to do it alone.
Click below to schedule a consultation with Kevin. It's the first step towards understanding your options and finding a path forward that's right for you.